How omega 3 improves the effectiveness of CBD oil
How Omega 3 Improves the Effectiveness of CBD Oil
It turns out that omega 3 plays a very critical role in maintaining proper functioning of your endocannabinoid system. This cannot be overemphasized enough so pay very close attention to this message: if you do not get enough omega 3 in your diet or through supplementation, you will not receive as great a benefit from taking CBD oil!
Here are just a few of the ways omega 3 helps maintain your endocannabinoid system:
- Keeps the receptors healthy and functioning properly.
- Helps you grow more receptors when you need them
- Helps repair receptors.
- Helps synthesize cannabinoids within the body. You need this even if you are supplementing with CBD oil!
- Helps keep your omega 6 to omega 3 ratio low. You need this to maintain healthy membranes that can support the receptors.
- Helps create one type of cannabinoid out of another type as needed.
- Helps create the enzymes needed to produce or degrade cannabinoids as needed to regulate the whole system.
An important experiment looking at the effects of too little omega 3 on the functioning of the endocannabinoid system in mice was published in Nature Neuroscience in January 2011. The paper was entitled, “Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.” Here is the URL if you’d like to read about it:
Read more here: http://www.highlandpharms.com/cbd-oil-effective-omega-3